Monday, September 15, 2008

Riding a Bike 101.....

...always watch the road and look forward. On this fine dia de independencia, I walked to the beach in the morning. On my walk back, some guy was on his bike and turned to stare and make some comment, you know, like the stupid hisses and cat calls girls get whenever they walk alone. This guy, not looking forward because he was staring, lost control of his bike, slammed into a pole, flipped, and went face first into the gravel. It was one of those moments where you think, huh, that shows you, but then I felt like I should make sure he was okay. I went over to make sure he was conscious. He seemed in pain and cut up, but conscious and his friends caught up with him to help him out. I felt bad for him, he will be sore tomorrow.

No comments: