I hate the Orlando Magic. I hate them because they break my heart. What the heck is wrong with them? They were up 14 points with 6 minutes left in the game... and then the Celtics go on and beat them? Not even on a last second shot. I want to punch Kendrick Perkins and Eddie House in their smug, sour-pusses. Dwight Howard didn't do anything tonight, or last game, for that matter. When streaky Rashard Lewis is your most consistent player, you have serious problems. Now the Magic have to win, not only the game 6 in Orlando, but a game 7 in Boston. We had this series; We were up 2-1! This team went 6-2 this season against the Lakers, Celtics, and Cavs. Last time our team was this good, we at least lost in the NBA Finals (1995). I swear I was cursed to be born in Buffalo and be raised in Orlando. Between the Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, and Orlando Magic, I can somehow manage to be frustrated all year long.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Orlando Tragic
I hate the Orlando Magic. I hate them because they break my heart. What the heck is wrong with them? They were up 14 points with 6 minutes left in the game... and then the Celtics go on and beat them? Not even on a last second shot. I want to punch Kendrick Perkins and Eddie House in their smug, sour-pusses. Dwight Howard didn't do anything tonight, or last game, for that matter. When streaky Rashard Lewis is your most consistent player, you have serious problems. Now the Magic have to win, not only the game 6 in Orlando, but a game 7 in Boston. We had this series; We were up 2-1! This team went 6-2 this season against the Lakers, Celtics, and Cavs. Last time our team was this good, we at least lost in the NBA Finals (1995). I swear I was cursed to be born in Buffalo and be raised in Orlando. Between the Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, and Orlando Magic, I can somehow manage to be frustrated all year long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment